Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I feel so left out here
like no one cares about me no one wants to let me in. its so painful sometimes i just... i just want to go away. go far away,

its weird to think i could feel so alone with so many people around me, just so unwanted. like i'm in the way or a bother. its such a hard feeling to deal with and im not sure if i can overcome this terrible feeling of self pity.

ive tried so hard to just accept this is my life that this is how i'll always feel and how i'll always be im not like everyone else im not able to really make lasting close relationships. i just need to deal with this and face the facts no matter what happends in the end nothing will change. everyone will eventually get bored of me and leave me alone. i know i'll end up living alone and most likely dying alone.

i just wish i could break out could be like everyone else its just i cant i dont know how ive been living in such a bubble for so long its impossible for me to really step out.

im to tired of this i just dont know what to do anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home