Tuesday, April 24, 2007

leave me alone

i find it funny how people post there probs where all can see them and everyone will know.... why?

i dont i know what i say and who reads what i write or what i say.... i make sure not to put certan things on certan places.. the saying doesnt always go well.

right now im kind of pissed at my roommates the day was nice and fun but they keept picking at the fact i dont eat alot. and then after we drank and it was some time i wasnt drunk but they were talking about going to the gym and i said id go to but my roommate was like u cant u dont eat and then my suit mate agreed and was like i dont want u to feel bad but u really cant if u dont eat and blah blah BLAH FUCK...

but i do eat and fuck i left home so i didnt have to hear this shit from my family and now here i am hearing it all over again. its like 3th gr fuck! i dont want this! leave me alone i'll fucken eat what i want how much i want when i want

i dont need to be forced feed and i dont like it when people look at me and think i dont eat cause im skinny or happen to only eat a little all day. i dont want to force myself to eat but i guess i have to and i might just want to not say anything. i tryed to hint but fuck that whent over their heads. i guess they just dont know how sensitive i am about my size.

aggggg god i know they fucken mean well like everyone else but they are only hurting me more and makeing things worse for me.

i want to kill them!!

right now i want to kill my roommate god dont do this shit to me! fuck u!!!!!!

i always feel like im just watching a movie like my life is one big film and im not involved... i never feel included its like this whole thing doesnt even matter.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. its like i dont even know my head hurts right now but i dont want to sleep i dont want to go to class i dont want to do anything!

whatever im going..... and next time im eatting more food then i can possible hold and i wont let myself thow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home