Monday, October 15, 2007

depressed

as of late ive been feeling really depressed not sure why i mean there isnt anything wrong in my life im just kind of sad and i dont wana do any work.

i really hate it when i feel like this and i try really hard not to think about it but i dont know right now its come on really hard. I cant stop the feeling as good as i normally do. Im trying to do work and blasting my head with music useually that helps a little bit but eh... its hard since im not in my own room and stuck here in this stupid comp lab.... i really have so much i have to do. i think i should just go crazy and fuck this life. i mean do i really want this to be my life for ever... am i ready for this... i dont know

its funny the darker and morbid and perversed something is the more i love it and yet i still hold on to these soft loving ideas what the fuck would u call that?? i mean what am i what do i follow?

death or life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home