Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I dont know Im just moody

Im in one of my moods and im on aim 1 things that should never be together. I dont know what it is but im pissed at everything I just want to go out and break someone into a million little peaces and just watch them squrm.

And that son of a mother fucken bitch I just want to rip his fucken fingers off shoved them into his eyes and see if he wants to be a shit head all the fucken time. Like I have to deal with his fucken shit, I have other thinks on my mind.

God I hate people I hate guys and girls and well everyone. So anoying And this one guy... whatever I dont want to get into it. I might just leave it better off I hate pussing things. Maybe I should go out and just look for trouble I havent been in a real fight for the longest time. Ive been so good its killing me. I cant stand it. I really cant.

I just want to go out and cause a little touble, like push people in front of cars cut girls skirts, spit gum into peoples hair, brake windows, maybe even stab some one. Who knows i just want to do something. I should like go out and put something in the food of one McDonalds why cause i can, nothing deathly, thats not fun, but something like a laxetive. I think if i do something small then i'll feel better. Well I dont know, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home