Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Looking on the Brighter Side

Well some shit happened and I did not feel like putting them down. I don't want to focus on the shit in life but all the good. Like the fact that I'm going home this weekend and the weekend after that I'm going to the city. so I'm very excited.

I've been wondering about how I could make some more money fast, with out doing something illegal. And I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing for a college student. I guess next year I'll just have to take 2 jobs so I could afford to live in and apartment and buy stuff at the same time.

But really college life is great I get to be out and free but some times I just don't want to do shit. Like I just want to sit at home and do nothing. I know that is not the point of being here but why not I mean it’s not like I need to be out and about all the time. I like to just do nothing be board, they say its healthy. I wonder who came up with that and if he was paid to say that, if so then maybe I should take a job like that. Who does not want to be paid for saying something that they just pulled out of thin air. I could do that.

I never knew just how important saving my money was, until now. I thank the gods that my dad was such a nut and had me put most of my hard earned money away. At the time I was pissed off because I could not buy some stupid cheep ass toy, but now that I think about it I can buy expensive nice stuff. Like and ipod nano (I actually plan on having someone get that for me but it was an example) But that money dose not last and instead of waiting till its all gone I want to fill it up now.

Wow it looks like all I can think about is money right now. Well I guess all college students feel this pressure, it must have something to do with the fact that now we are not at home and we don't have our parents paying for everything. kind of like welfare, once you reach a certain number that's it they cut you off completely.

Well I need to go I have to finish some work, class is very demanding. See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home