Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Just chilling

Ah no more classes for the day I'm dead tired. When I got in my dorm room I just jumped on my bed and I felt so good. There is nothing like the reminder you are on your own to make a girl feel refreshed. Hehe

I would giggle and laugh at the thought but one of my roommates is sleeping and I don't want to wake her. I have to say people always look so happy when they sleep, with there blankets around them. It just makes you think how innocent we all look. If only we could be like that when we are awake think just how much nice the world would be. Then again it might also be very boring; I don't know which is worse.

I'm eating some Chinese that I just warmed up in the microwave. Ah such a simple pleasure, but one that makes life worth living. I hope my day's are filled with pleasant moments like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home