Monday, September 05, 2005

Ah college life

Well it's been a few days now and I'm really getting into this dorm life thing. I mean we have a refrigerator, microwave and a Mr. Coffee what more could a girl ask for.

It all feels so normal it's kind of creepy sometimes, like none of this is new. I guess I’m just being paranoid but whatever. I want to go to the city I'm a bit bored just sitting here. I want to hang out, eat and shop till I'm so tired I can't move and I just drop down on the floor and sleep. Just not on the city floor its not that clean.

Here is a poem I just felt like writing, sorry if it’s bad I just came up with it. I usually like to work on them before I show anyone but I don't feel like it.


You look at all the people walking by
they are lost
scared to be
The Individual.

kept under the surface
a human is being formed

trapped, hidden,

watching the people walk by
I shed a tear.

--- Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home