Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well it’s been some time since I updates, my laptop was not working properly.

I'm having the time of my life, except for a few things. I went to work at my designated time 9:00 in the morning, being a girl who likes to work (and make money) I like to get there 5 mins early. But as it turns out my employer had a doctor’s appointment and her boss was not in, so I sat waiting, I ended up missing her boss he came in when I walked away and then when I came back I was stuck. Some guy (I don't know his name and I don't know why he remembers me) opened the door so I could do some form of work. My boss came in at like 10:50. I was already working and she was very impressed but I only work till 11:30 so I got to leave a little early.

It was raining today, and I got to walk in it without worry. The air is hot and humid and the rain was so cool. I loved it and then after the rain left there was the slightly hot air and this sort of cool wind that was warm but had this like cold feeling in it. I know its not that amazing but it really made my day.

I have to say one last thing it is amazing how some people will not give and except they are a large not a medium. My public speaking teacher is like this, and I swear the shirt is so tight that the buttons are stretching and look like they will fly off. She even wore this really low riding pants and she just does not have the figure. So her shirt does not fit (and it has the popped collar) and he pants are falling, not a pretty picture, and she is a middle age women too. Honestly if she wore clothing that fit she would look so much better.

I think you need to wear what works not what you wish worked, best to ware something that completes you then look like a trashy no fashion oddball.

Well till next time bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home