Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Distraction

I've just finish some home work and I'm taking a break before I have to move on to the next home work assignment. I'm too lazy and my bran is tired so instead I’ll just write here to give it a break.

I don't really have much going on just chilling and enjoying the room. I'm here by myself, not that I don't like sharing a room. I like having other people in the room when I sleep makes me feel safe, but I also like the moments when it’s just me and I can focused on just my thoughts and needs. This is the only time in our lives when we don't have any really worries, no kids, no boyfriend (or husband), no bills, no massive job responsibilities, only school work and when you think about it, its not that bad. We American tend to look at small things and turn them into huge problems and we neglect to see that life is not that bad. No matter what there is always something to look for.

I really need to get a USB cable, so I could put some pictures of the room and stuff up.

I'm very happy with the little refrigerator we have, I have my wonderful izzys in there and I'm thinking about getting some ice cream and putting it in the very small spot they made for the freezer. We have the microwave on top of it and the Mr. Coffee on top of that. It looks so cute sitting there next to our air unit.

I'm so happy but now I must go back to my school work. If I don't I'll hear it tomorrow and I don't want to start off on the wrong foot. A little trick I learnd at a young age for anyone who wants to do good but get away with stuff:

Make friends with the teacher and let them know about your life, that way if you say in advance you need something or you might be late, (if your lucky on the day its due) they useually let you slide, some of my teachers even helped me do the work. It's really nice when its near the end of the year and you are just to tired to do a lot of stuff or your over worked. I hope this works for college as well. This got me thourght high school so I'll cross my fingers and hope it works. (not that I usualy forget of slack off that much)

Anyway I shall leave you, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home